A 3.5-room apartment of approx. 90 m² is offered on the 4th floor of the front building of an old Berlin building. The apartment impresses with its extremely well-kept, high-quality equipment, which successfully combines modern design (design of the kitchen, built-in cupboards) with elements typical of an old building (ceiling stucco, wooden floorboards).
* Vacant apartment with balcony and fireplace
* Fitted kitchen in a modern design with high-quality electrical appliances
* Apartment entrance door with multi-point locking and historical security fittings
* Tiled bathroom with window, corner bath, heated towel rail
* Stripped wooden floorboards, ceiling stucco
* Neat staircase
* Green inner courtyard with bicycle parking spaces
The location of the house is very sought after, because it is located in a good location of Berlin-Charlottenburg and just a few steps from the river Spree. The Technical University (TU) is easy to reach on foot or by bike. At the Spree along the Salzufer you can reach the train station Tiergarten in about 15-20 minutes, where you can take the lines S3, S5, S7, S9 and S75. The Großer Tiergarten extends over an area of approximately 210 hectares and offers various recreational opportunities for nature lovers. The Charlottenburg Castle is reachable in less than 20 minutes along the Spreeufer.
If you are interested in this offer, please send us an inquiry via Internet portal or contact us via email: email@example.com
For any further questions regarding this offer, please do not hesitate to contact Simone Sczepanski on +49 175 18 16 529