Capital investment! This large commercial unit is located in a beautiful Gründerzeit villa built in 1905. The commercial unit is rented out on a long-term basis to a children´s toy store.
The old building impresses with high-quality elements such as stucco decorations, parquet floors, wooden double doors and cassette double windows in the apartments.
The stairwell and the green inner courtyard have also been well maintained and are in excellent condition.