The apartment with loft character offered here impresses with its location close to the city and a fantastic view. It has a large living area with an open kitchen and a bedroom that can be reached via the spiral staircase. The apartment is on the top floor of the house. The building, designed by Albert Geßner and erected in 1928, is a listed building. There is a large landscaped courtyard with seating. Parking spaces are usually readily available on Lütticher Straße.
* Well-kept and vacant maisonette on the top floor
* Open living and dining area / kitchen
* Roof terrace with south-west orientation
* Tiled bathroom with window and bathtub
* Cellar compartment
* Central heating via district heating
* Listed building ensemble
* Large courtyard with seating and playground
* Bicycle parking spaces in the courtyard
The residential building is located in the Berlin district of Wedding in a side street with little traffic. Residential houses with green courtyards and various parks shape the character of the area. The larger shopping streets (Müllerstrasse, Leopoldplatz) are easily accessible on foot. The main train station is only 3 km away, and it is 4 km to the Reichstag or the Hackesche Höfe. S-Bahn and U-Bahn run right in front of the door, so you can easily reach other parts of the city or the green outskirts. The underground station Amrumer Straße (U9) is approx. 300m from the house. A tram and bus stop are also just a few minutes' walk away.