Rolig 2-værelses lejlighed med sydvendt balkon i Moabit
We are offering a well-kept 2 room apartment in a multi-family house from 1955. The apartment is located on the top floor and is immediately available.
* Balcony with orientation south
* Wooden parquet floors in the rooms, kitchen and corridor
* Neutrally tiled bathroom with tub, towel radiator and a window
* Oil fired central heating (1996 the heating system was renewed)
* Hot water preparation by means of continuous flow heater
* Storage room in the basement
The vicinity of the "Tiergarten" with its "Siegessäule" and the "Spreeufer" with nice bars and restaurants, which are an attraction in Berlin, especially in summer, make the location of the apartment in the district Moabit very attractive. In the neighborhood there are good shopping opportunities, both in big centers or supermarkets as well as the many small stores with their individual offers. Various bus lines can be found in the immediate vicinity. The nearest train station "Beusselstraße" is about 700m away, to the subway stations "Turmstraße" and "Birkenstraße" it is about 1km. By car you can reach the city highway A100 in a few minutes.