We are offering a vacant, beautiful bright 2-room apartment in Berlin-Charlottenburg, which is located on the 3rd floor of the side wing of a well-kept and nice building. The apartment was renovated about 10 years ago and is in very good condition. The bedroom has 2 entrances; across the hallway and from the living room.
* French balcony in the living room
* Ceiling stucco in the living room, ceiling height approx. 3.40 m
* Floors finished oak parquet and wooden floorboards
* Double box window (in the kitchen double glass wood)
* Spacious bathroom with tub, heated towel rail, large tiles on the wall and floor
* Hot water generation via electric boiler
* Front courtyard painted 2 years ago
* Staircase also and new linoleum
The house is located on "Schloßstrasse", just 450 meters from the famous "Schloss Charlottenburg". The location is extremely popular, because you live in a quiet area with lots of greenery and water - right in the middle of City West! It is only a few minutes' walk to the river "Spree" and a 15-minute walk to the "Lietzensee". A diverse selection of cafés and restaurants are reachable within walking distance. The connection to public transport is ideal: train station ("S-Bahn") "Westend" (S41, 42, 45, 46); Subway "Sophie-Charlotte-Platz" (U2), various bus lines are nearby. Car drivers can reach the city highway very quickly.
If you are interested in this offer, please send us an inquiry via the Internet portal. We will get in touch with you.
Or send us an e-mail for other questions: email@example.com