Flot penthouse med to terrasser, elevator, kamin og skøn beliggenhed i Charlottenburg.
We are offering a very chic, light-flooded penthouse apartment in the front building of a typical Berlin building from 1910. The apartment provides a living area of approx. 113 sqm.
* Spacious living area with fireplace and access to the loggia (facing west)
* Modern, open-plan fitted kitchen and adjoining dining area with access to the terrace on the courtyard (facing east)
* Laminate flooring
* Marble bathroom with a tub and double washbasin and towel radiator
* Newly laid tiles on the two terraces
* High quality furniture will largely remain in the apartment
* Elevator stops on the 4th floor
Here you live in the popular neighborhood "Lietzensee" in Berlin-Charlottenburg. In walking distance you get everything you need: various restaurants, cafes, snack bars, supermarkets, service shops, doctor's offices and a shopping mile with countless shops. For nature lovers, the nearby Lietzensee with its park offers opportunities to relax or for sporting activitiesIt is only a 5-minute walk to the train station (also long-distance railway) "Berlin-Charlottenburg". A bus stop is also practically around the corner.
If you are interested in this offer, we look forward to hearing from you. Please send us an inquiry via the internet portal.