We are offering a very well-kept condominium for your own use in a residential complex from 1939. The apartment with a living area of approx. 61 sqm is on the mezzanine floor and is being sold with so called "Erbbaurecht" (heritable building rights)
* 2013 renewal of the complete electrical system and pipes
* 2019 renovation of bathroom and kitchen, new tiles, walls filled, floorboards sanded and resealed
* Modern fitted kitchen including oven, ceramic hob, extractor hood, dishwasher
* Ceiling height between 2.70 m (bathroom) and 2.79 m (corridor)
* Ceiling downlights in corridor and bathroom
The building on "Grazer Platz" in Berlin-Schöneberg is situatet in a quiet and green area - right in the middle of City West. There is an allotment garden on the opposite side of the street. You can easily do your daily grocery shopping on foot, as the nearest supermarket is only 200 meters from the house. Other shops, such as a flower shop and a bakery, are also within easy walking distance. There are good connections with public transport. It takes about 10 minutes to walk to the train station "Friedenau" (S1). A bus stop (lines 187 and 246) are reachable in 5 minutes on foot. Car driver are on the city highway in a short timr. Public parking spaces are available.
If you are interested in this offer, please send us an inquiry via Internet. You will receive our synopsis and, if you wish, a suggestion for a viewing appointment. For any further questions regaring this object, please do not hesitate to contact Simone Sczepanski: +49 175 18 16 529 or email@example.com